Viewers

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Good and Bad News

Hey guyssss, I have one AMAZING news and one absolutely sad...
Let's begin with the good one! Me and my friend Liz are going to watch the italian premiere of Catching Fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We're SO EXCITED! When we bought the tickets we were freacking out, shouting, jumping and thoose kind of things... It's kind of a dream comes true! OMG I can't explain in words what I feel now.
 He's the main reason we're going to watch the premiere! 

But anyway, bad news in the world of music!
                                              Jonas Brother Break up!
 They were part of my childhood and, if I have to be sincere I still love them! :'(
Three weeks ago, the trio called off a tour just two days before it was set to kick off, with their spokesperson citing a "deep rift in the band," adding, "There was a big disagreement over their music direction." The Jonas Brothers' official Twitter account was deleted soon after. The band's decision was reportedly unanimous but they
 left the door open for a possible reunion down the line. "It's hard to say forever," Nick said, adding, "We're closing a chapter, for sure." 
Bye Bye 
Alba

No comments :

Post a Comment